VAT included

    Lavender Aleppo liquid detergent


    he washing gel soap of Aleppo with essential oil of Lavender is a natural product that respects your environment.

    Tips for use: Sort the laundry according to the textile, colour and degree of soiling. Put the recommended dosage in the compartment reserved for this purpose. Follow the dosage recommendations.
    To respect the environment, run your washing machine with a full load, favour low temperature wash cycles and follow the dosage instructions.
    1 bouchon=30ml/1cap=30ml=1fl.oz

    For hand washing, dilute 30ml of detergent in 5 litres of water.

    Made in France.

    Capacity : 1 L.

    Contains: 15% or more, but less than 30% soap (the remaining 70% is water to make the product liquid)

    Sort laundry according to fabric, color and degree of soiling.

    Pour the recommended amount into the appropriate compartment of the washing machine.

    Born in 2004, Alepia offers a wide range of Aleppo soaps and natural cosmetics combining tradition, authenticity and effectiveness. Formulated with the least possible ingredients, our products are healthy and certified organic, natural and vegan. Dare to be natural!


    Subscribe to Alepia newsletter to receive all exclusive offers!